Here are some recent and upcoming screenings and activities. Sorry for the delay in updates!
I learned recently that The Invisible World was awarded the Jury Prize in the International Competition at Videoex, 2013 in Zürich, Switzerland. What an honor!
– I will have a solo screening at Nightingale Cinema in Chicago on March 21, 2014. Looking forward to a visit to one of my favorite cities in the world, Chicago!
– Just Like Us, my latest video, will screen as part of Art of the Real Series, in April, 2013 at Film Society Lincoln Center.
– Just Like Us will screen as part of Images Festival 2014.
Recent screenings and activities:
– Magic for Beginners was screened as part of a curated program Katabasis at Experimental Response Cinema in Austin, TX.
– Lose Yourself was part of the anniversary program at Vdrome.org
– Somewhere only we know was screened as part of FLEXfest anniversary program.
– The Invisible World was included as part of Uncommon/Commons: Program 2: Invalid data – dreaming through the gaps, a program curated by Video Data Bank and screened in the Media Lounge ARTspace at CAA’s 102nd Annual Conference
– Magic for Beginners is included in the 18th issue of Drunken Boat, selected by video_dumbo
– Remote is included on Angular Films vol. 01 DVD, an international release of experimental cinema.
– Headroom, the microcinema series I started in Iowa City in Spring 2013 continues to program experimental and expanded cinema with a full line-up for Spring 2014 and guest programmers and more invited artists.