I hope the warm weather is treating you right! I’d like to share some upcoming and recently past screenings and shows.
- Winnepeg Underground Film Festival, Winnipeg, Canada, I’m in Pittsburgh and it’s Raining- –
- Nonplussed Fest, Los Angeles, I’m in Pittsburgh and it’s Raining-
- Home Movies, Reconsidered, Chicago, IL, The Invisible World
- Invalid Data: Dreaming Through the Gaps – VDB TV, online, The Invisible World
- Oak Cliff Film Festival, Dallas, TX, I’m in Pittsburgh and it’s Raining
- MoogFest, The Dead Astronaut Program, Durham, NC, Climbing
- Ambulante/Flaherty Film Seminar, Mexico City, Mexico, Magic for Beginners
I was also excited to show some older work (Marching Ants, Magic Wand, Clone) recently as part of the exhibition “Contours”, at The Photographers Gallery, London, UK.
Climbing as was include in the exhibition “Consolidated Volume”, at c3 Contemporary Art Space, in Melbourne, AU.
This summer, I’ll be heading to MacDowell Artist Colony for most of June and plan to complete two videos I’m currently at work on, both part of a new body of work. Later in the summer I’ll head to Northern California to interview professor, composer and computer scientist David Cope and research and collect material for a longer essay film at the Internet Archive and the Computer History Museum (also part of the new series)…
Lots of computers, but also much sound design and some dogs, ….. 🙂
Hope to cross paths with you soon!