Sorry for the delay, it’s been a hectic winter. But good things are happening and I thought I’d share some upcoming (and some past) screenings and events.
I’m very excited that my recent video The Invisible World will be screening/screened at some awesome festivals:
The International Film Festival Rotterdam (I was there and it ruled)
Chicago Underground Film Festival (I’m really hoping to be in attendance for CUFF’s 20th year!)
Ann Arbor Film Festival (I will definitely be in attendance)
Images Festival (Hopefully, though visiting Toronto a bit earlier for a screening of my works – see below Pleasure Dome)
Oberhausen International Short Film Festival (as part of a Video Data Bank presented program with a terrific line-up)
Other cools things not related to The Invisible World:
- Remote screened as part of Transmediale and Stuttgarter Filmwinter
- This year, my distributor, Video Data Bank, has decided to release a compilation of some of my earlier videos. More information and an interview with me can be found here
- In February I will be a juror at the Big Muddy Film Festival in Carbondale, Illinois. I will also present a screening of my work.
- In March I will travel to Toronto to present a screening of my works at Pleasure Dome. I will also be doing a reading from an influential text of my choosing.
- Climbing will be included in the exhibit Notes on a New Nature, at Arti et Amicitiae in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Curated by Nicholas O’Brien!
Filed under: Uncategorized